Flame Rewards FAQs
- What is Flame Rewards, and How Does it Work?
- Points and Vouchers
- Replacing and Linking, Cards and App
- Having Trouble Registering and Verifying Your Account?
- Having Trouble Logging on?
- What is Flame Rewards?
Flame Rewards is Oporto’s exciting new loyalty program! It rewards and recognises our regular customers with special offers as well as Flame Rewards Points to spend at Oporto.
- Is Flame Rewards available at your restaurant?
Oporto Flame Rewards is unavailable in South Australia and at the Sydney Football Stadium.
- How do I become a Flame Rewards member?
It’s easy! Just download the Oporto app from the App Store or Google Play and register your details. Once you have registered you will be sent a verification email. Just click the link in this email to verify your account. Once your account has been registered and verified you can start earning Flame Rewards points!
- I don’t have a mobile phone or email address. Can I still become a verified Flame Rewards member?
To join the Flame Rewards program you must provide your email address and phone number (mobile or landline – you must enter the 2 digit area code first if using a landline) as part of the registration and verification process. Each Flame Rewards account must have a unique email address and phone number attached to it, so you cannot share one email address or phone number over several accounts.
- Can I use Flame Rewards in conjunction with other offers and discounts?
Flame Rewards is an exclusive system for discounts, so it cannot be used at the same time as other offers and discounts.
For example, if a customer uses the senior’s discount on a purchase, they cannot also use Flame Rewards points and vouchers, or receive Flame Rewards points, on the same purchase.
Customers are welcome to use other offers and discounts while they have a Flame Rewards account, they simply cannot be used on the same purchase.
- What are Flame Rewards Points?
Flame Rewards Points are the currency of the Flame Rewards program and can be spent at any participating Oporto restaurant. Points have the same value as dollars, so 1 Flame Rewards point = $1.
- How can customers redeem their Flame Rewards Points?
To start redeeming your points, members must:
- Successfully register and verify their account
- Accumulate a minimum of $2.50 in rewards (minimum redemption amount is $2.50)
Once these two prerequisites are met, simply present your app to the staff at the counter and let them know you’d like to use your points to pay for your purchase.
- How do the Flame Rewards Vouchers work?
As with the Flame Rewards Points, your account must be registered and the email address verified before you can redeem vouchers. The vouchers are automatically loaded onto your account, so all you need to do is present your card or app to the cashier and let them know you would like to use your voucher.
Aside from the $5 registration voucher and the Free Birthday Meal voucher, we also frequently send out special vouchers to a random selection of customers. As this is random, sometimes you may receive a special voucher while a friend does not, and vice versa. When you do receive a special voucher you will be notified by email.
- How does the $5 registration voucher work?
The $5 registration voucher is automatically added to your account when the account is verified, and will expire after 30 days. The voucher can be used on any purchase of $10 or more at participating Oporto stores. It must be used in one transaction only and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- How does the Free Birthday Meal voucher?
The Free Birthday Meal is automatically loaded onto your Flame Rewards account at 1am on your birthday. So long as your account has been registered and verified before the day of your birthday you are able to receive the voucher. It lasts for 30 days before expiring.
To redeem the voucher you must present your card or app to the cashier and let them know you would like to use your Free Birthday Meal voucher. It is a good idea to bring photo ID with you to confirm your date of birth. As an anti-fraud measure some stores will ask to see ID before accepting the voucher.
The Free Birthday Meal consists of a Regular Single Fillet Bondi Burger Meal. If you feel like something else, that’s fine! The Regular Single Fillet Bondi Burger Meal can be switched out for any other meal, however if it is of a higher price than the customer will have to pay the difference.
- Where can I see my vouchers?
You can check on your vouchers by logging into your Flame Rewards account via our website. You can also see your vouchers on the My Vouchers tab in the Flame Rewards app.
- I can’t see my vouchers on the app or website
If you can’t see your vouchers on the app or website, it could be because they have expired. The $5 Registration and Birthday vouchers expire after 30 days, and all special vouchers have an expiration date which will be listed in the email notifying you of the voucher.
Check the date your vouchers would have expired to see if this is what has happened.
If your voucher is missing but did not expire, or you are having any other trouble with any of your vouchers, please contact us via the feedback link below and we will gladly assist: https://www.oporto.com.au/contact/feedback/
- How do I replace my lost/stolen card whilst keeping my registered account details and loyalty points?
If your Flame Rewards card is lost or stolen, you can transfer your account over to a new card by following the below steps:
- Go to a participating Oporto store and pick up a card. Remember NOT to use the card before you go through the ‘Replace Card’ process, otherwise it will not work.
- Log onto your Flame Rewards account on the Oporto website.
- Use the ‘Replace Card’ function. This will de-activate your old card and move your account over to the new card.
While every effort will be made to ensure that the full Loyalty Points balance for the Account is transferred to the new Card, Oporto will not be responsible for any Loyalty Points lost prior to the transfer (including but not limited to any redemptions that may have occurred while the previous Card was lost).
- I have replaced my phone, how do I move my Flame Rewards account onto my new phone?
It’s easy! If you have been using the app and have replaced your phone, just download the Flame Rewards app onto your new phone, and sign in using your email address and password. Your account, including all points and vouchers, will be there waiting for you.
While every effort will be made to ensure that the full Loyalty Point balance for the Account is transferred to the new mobile App, Oporto will not be responsible for any Loyalty Points lost prior to the transfer (including but not limited to any redemptions that may have occurred while the previous phone was lost). The barcode is not exclusive to the App and should not be shared in the public domain (e.g. social media).
- I have a card, but would also like to use the app
If you have an unregistered card, simply download the app and open it up. You will be at a logon screen with two buttons at the bottom, “Register with Card” and “Sign up”. Select “Register With Card”. You will now be at a registrations page. All you need to do is fill in your details and your card account will be linked to your app.
If you have already registered your card on the website, all you need to do is download the app and sign in using your email address and password. Your account, including all points and vouchers, and a barcode you can scan in store, will be there waiting for you.
- I have already registered an account via the app but would also like to have a physical card attached to my account.
The ‘Replace Card’ steps above (under “How do I replace my lost/stolen card whilst keeping my registered account details and loyalty points?”) will change your phone app account number to the one on the card, allowing you to use both the app and a card for the same account. Don’t worry, all your account details, including any points and vouchers you have, will remain the same.
- When I try to register I get an error say saying my phone number/email address has already been registered
This error occurs if the mobile number or email address you are entering has already been registered with another account. Each mobile number and email address can only be registered to a single account.
It may be that you have already registered your account and now just need to verify it. If you tried to register before and don’t think it went through then this may be the case. Check your email account for a verification email, and check below for more verification help.
- When I click on the verification button, it says “Activation failed” or “Verification failed”
The verification link sometimes does not work with older versions of Internet Explorer. Check which browser you are using, if it is Internet Explorer version 10 or lower, try updating it to version 11 or using a different browser.
- I can’t see my verification email in my inbox
Try searching your junk mail or spam folder, as it sometimes ends up in there. If you have a Gmail account, try checking the Promotions Tab as well.
- My verification email has expired
If your verification token has expired, please follow the below link to get a new verification email sent to you: https://rewards.oporto.com.au/#/resend-activation-email
If you have tried the above and are still having trouble registering or verifying, please contact us via the feedback link below and we will gladly assist: https://www.oporto.com.au/contact/feedback/
- Every time I go to sign into my account via the Oporto website I get told my password is invalid.
Try resetting your password via the below link: https://rewards.oporto.com.au/#/forgot-password
- When I try to reset my password, I get the below error message:
This may be because the password reset token is too old, or you have had a newer password reset email sent. Make sure you are using the newest password reset email. If you are still getting this message, have another password reset email sent and try again.
If you receive this message on a password reset link that you just had sent, your account may still need to be verified. If you think this is the case, check the verification help section above.
- I have registered my account but every time I try to sign in online I get the below error message:
- Sign into your account online
- Use your loyalty points (remember you can still collect points before the card has been activated)
- Receive vouchers
If you are having trouble verifying your account, please see the verification help section above.
- Couldn’t find the solution to your problem here?
Send us the details through our feedback form and our helpful Royalty Support Team will get in touch: https://www.oporto.com.au/contact/feedback/