OUR FAMILIA’S SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
At Oporto we are focused on creating great environments and experiences for our customers to enjoy our food. Ensuring the safety of our customers and our teams is, and will always be, our top priority.
In light of the ever evolving COVID-19 outbreak, we’re closely monitoring this in real time and will strictly follow all health and travel advice issued by the Australian Government today and in the future.
While we have always had strict hygiene and cleanliness practices in our Oporto stores, we have implemented additional measures to ensure the safety of our customers and team remain our absolute priority.
OPEN FOR DELIVERY & TAKE-AWAY (UPDATED MARCH 24, 2020)
We’re ready to continue to serve your favourite Oporto flavour via takeaway and delivery as our dining rooms are now temporarily closed in compliance with recent government guidance.
Our Hygiene & Cleanliness Standards
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning & sanitising high contact surfaces including our service benches, tables, seats, door handles and payment machines.
• As always, our teams will prepare all orders whilst wearing gloves and will continue to wash their hands frequently with anti-bacterial handwash. Meanwhile, our cashier team members serving customers will be sanitising their hands frequently in addition to handwashing practises.
• Cashless payments are preferred as it will minimise customer | employee contact and improve hygiene.
• The health of all our team members is of utmost importance for everyone, as such we have a robust process in place to ensure that all people are healthy to attend work and aware of health-related guidelines.
Our Service Offer
We appreciate that our customers interact with us in different ways whether dining in, using our drive through or ordering our food through delivery – we have implemented a few changes we hope will enhance your experience.
• Our cutlery and napkins will be removed from communal areas of the restaurants and provided to you on request. Straws will no longer be available, and for hygiene reasons we will not be refilling reusable cups.
•As always, delivery orders will be sealed with labels prior to leaving our Oporto stores. Our delivery partners, Deliveroo, Menulog, DoorDash and UberEats are all offering contactless delivery and the preparation of your food will follow the exact procedures as visiting us at store.
•We are working closely with our incredible suppliers across Australia to ensure there is limited disruption to our menu and service offering.
•We all know that there is strength in numbers, and we ask you to join us in our commitment to keep our customers and team safe. When visiting one of our Oporto stores please ensure you wash your hands prior to ordering, and we ask that if you are unwell please stay at home and order delivery.
Finally, we appreciate the impact that this is having on our communities and will continue to do everything we can to put the health and safety of our customers’ and team first.
At Oporto we have a dedicated team within the business who is meeting on a daily basis to consider further steps required to ensure best health & safety practices.
We will continue to keep you updated with any changes we need to make to our daily operations.
Together we can make a difference.