Build Your Own Box In-Store Competition T&Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD & WA residents aged 18 years or over who are verified members of the Oporto Flame Rewards loyalty program.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Promotion commences on 3/03/2020 and closes 11:59pm AEDST on 31/03/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
6. Prior to the Promotional Period the Promoter will randomly determine a combination of one (1) snack, one (1) burger and one (1) sauce for each day of the Promotional Period (each a “Winning Combo”). There will be one (1) Winning Combo for each day of the Promotional Period.
7. Menu items for the burger selection include Double Bondi Burger, Double Otropo Burger, Double Oprego Burger or Veggie Burger. Menu items for the snack selection include Single size Spicy Chicken Bolas, 3 Jalapeño Bites or 2 Crispy Chicken Strips. Menu items for the sauce selection include Prego, Lemon Herb, Mayonnaise, Garlic, Original Chilli and Extremo Picante. For clarity, Chicken BLT Burger, Vegan Burger and Chilli Cheese Chips are excluded from forming part of a Winning Combo.
8. To enter, eligible entrants must purchase an Oporto box meal (valued at up to $17.50) at a participating Oporto restaurant during the Promotional Period. Each Oporto box meal must include one (1) snack, one (1) burger and one (1) sauce from the menu items listed above in clause 7. Eligible entrants must ensure that the purchase of their Oporto box meal is applied to their Flame Rewards membership number at the time of making their transaction, by scanning their loyalty card, either a physical card or the digital version available via the Oporto App, (“Qualifying Transaction”). Participating Oporto restaurants include Oporto restaurants in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and WA only. Transactions at the Sydney Football Stadium, Gregory Hills, Cairns Airport and Entertainment Quarters restaurants are excluded.
9. The first fifty (50) eligible entrants to make a Qualifying Transaction with the Winning Combo for that day will be awarded a free Oporto box meal voucher to the value of $17.50 redeemable on their next visit at a participating Oporto restaurants using their loyalty card or the Oporto App. For the removal of doubt, entrants must purchase all three (3) menu selections correctly in order to receive the prize. Winners will be notified instantly via SMS (to the same phone number recorded on their Oporto Flame Rewards Loyalty membership) IF they are a winner of an instant prize. For clarity non-winners of an instant win prize will not receive an SMS notification. Prizes will be credited to their Flame Rewards membership account.
10. Transactions completed using a free box meal voucher redemption are excluded.
NUMBER OF PRIZES PERMITTED
11. Multiple prizes are permitted, subject to the following:
- only one (1) prize is permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of how many Winning Combo box meals are purchased in a transaction in excess of one (1). For clarity, if an individual purchases two box meals of the same Winning Combo in a single transaction, they will only be entitled to one (1) free box meal voucher;
- and (b) only one (1) prize is permitted per person per day.
12. Each prize consists of 1 free Oporto box meal voucher. The prize is valued at up to AUD$17.50 (RRP) inclusive of GST. There are fifty (50) instant prizes available to be won each day of the Promotional Period (1,450 in total). The total prize pool will be valued at $25,375 (RRP) inclusive of GST.
13. Menu items available to purchase with the free Oporto box meal voucher are as follows:
- One (1) burger to be selected from Double Bondi Burger, Double Otropo Burger, Double Oprego Burger, BLT or Veggie Burger;
- One (1) snack to be selected from Single size Spicy Chicken Bolas, 3 x Jalapeño Bites or 2 x Crispy Chicken Strips. Chips are not available to be substituted for a snack;
- One (1) dipping sauce to be selected from Prego, Lemon Herb, Mayonnaise, Garlic, Original Chilli and Extremo Picante.
- Excluded items include Vegan burgers, as well as Chilli Cheese Chips;
- Any 390ml drink; and
- One (1) single chips.
14 .Prize will be valid for seven (7) days from the date of issue.
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless stipulated otherwise.
16. If for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If the prize (or part of ANY prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the directions of a regulatory authority.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
23. The Promoter is Oporto (Franchising) Pty Ltd (ABN 86 083 011 349) Level 12, 12 Help Street, Chatswood NSW 2067, telephone 02 8905 8400.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/42495. ACT Permit No. TP20/00327