Oporto Quiz Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter, the gifts and the major prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Oporto Franchising Pty Ltd (ABN 86 083 011 349) of Level 12, 12 Help Street, Chatswood NSW 2067, telephone: 02 8905 8400.
3. Entry is only open to NSW, ACT, VIC, WA and QLD residents aged 13 years or over.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Entries into the promotion open at 09:00 am AEST on 07/07/2020 and close at 08:59 am AEST on 04/08/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
7. Entry Periods for the Promotion are as follows:
8.Individuals must be an existing verified member of the Oporto Flame Rewards program, or become a verified member on the same day that they submit their Entry (as defined below), in order to be eligible to claim a gift or the major prize. To be a verified member, the individual must have provided all relevant details to the Promoter including a valid and current email address. Individuals will then receive an SMS requesting verification of their details and must respond to that SMS in order to complete the verification process. Membership into the Oporto Flame loyalty program is subject to the membership terms and conditions available at https://www.oporto.com.au/flame-faqs/.
9. To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Correctly answer the weekly quiz atwww.oporto.com.au/promotion/oporto-weekly-quiz during the weekly entry period and input the requested details (including their full name, email address, postcode if requested);
- Submit the fully completed entry form.
- All correct answers will go into the draw to win. First answer will be submitted as entry to competition only.
The email address listed on the entry form must match the email address listed on the entrant’s Flame Rewards account in order to be valid.
10. Only one (1) Entry is permitted per person per entry period. First answer will be submitted as entry to competition.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. All valid entries received from winners and non-winners of a weekly prize will automatically be placed in the major prize draw and individuals will be sent an email confirming their entry into the major prize draw.
Entry Period Prizes
15. There are up to seventy (70) prizes available to be won each week of the Promotional Period (220 in total).
16. There will be different prizes to be won each entry period of the Promotional Period as follows:
17. The weekly draws will take place at Oporto (Franchising) Pty Ltd, Level 12, 12 Help Street, Chatswood, NSW, 2067 at 11 am AEST on 14 July 2020, 21 July 2020, 28 July 2020 and 4 August 2020. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
18. The draw winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draws and their name will be published on the Oporto website by 06/08/2020.
19. All food related prizes and Flame Rewards voucher will be automatically credited to the winning individual’s Oporto Flame Rewards loyalty program account where they can redeem the food item prize at participating Oporto restaurants using their loyalty card or the Oporto App. All food related instant win prizes will be valid for 7 days from the date of issue.
20. The 100% Wolf DVD and 100% Wolf Books prizes will be sent by Australia Post to the winner’s nominated address which will be determined after winner notification. Winners have until 31/08/20 to claim their prize and confirm their residential address.
21. In the event of any ACT winners of an Instant Prize, their names will be announced online at https://www.oporto.com.au on 06/08/20.
Major Draw Prize
22. All entrants who correctly answered all four (4) quizzes during the Promotional Period will be entered into the major prize draw, which will take place on 04/08/20 Oporto (Franchising) Pty Ltd, Level 12, 12 Help St, Chatswood, NSW, 2067 at 11:30am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on https://www.oporto.com.au on 06/08/2020.
23. The first 10 valid entries drawn will win the major prize of a $100 worth Oporto. The prize will be awarded as a credit loaded onto the winners’ Flame Rewards accounts within two (2) business days of being verified as the winner, and accepting the prize. The Flame Rewards credit can be redeemed in any participating Oporto store nationally, subject to the standard Flame Rewards program terms and conditions.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
General Prize Conditions
25. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
26. Total prize pool value is up to $2,210.00AUD.
27. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless stipulated otherwise.
28. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
29. The major prize must be claimed by 31/08/20. A draw for the major prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 08/09/20 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if one is required, will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on https://www.oporto.com.au on 10/09/2020.
30. A draw for any won, but not claimed, 100% Wolf DVD and 100% Wolf Books prizes will take place on 08/09/20 at Oporto (Franchising) Pty Ltd, Level 12, 12 Help St, Chatswood, NSW, 2067 at 10:00am AEST, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the event of any ACT winners, their name/s will be announced online at https://www.oporto.com.au on 10/09/20.
31. If for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
32. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
33. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter, or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
34. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
35. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are won but not claimed will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
36. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the directions of a regulatory authority.
37. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
38. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
40. The Promoter is Oporto (Franchising) Pty Ltd (ABN 86 083 011 349) Level 12, 12 Help Street, Chatswood NSW 2067, telephone 02 8905 8400.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/44098